Open Student Thesis Offers
Reinforcement Learning and Robotics
- [BA/MA] Reinforcement Learning for Adaptive Locomotion of Snake-like Robot
- [BA/MA] Energy-Efficient Gait Exploration for Snake-like Robots Based on Adversarial Reinforcement Learning
We have seveal other open topics in the domain of reinforcement learning in robotics and we also accept open proposals or ideas with yourselves. For more information, please contact Zhenshan Bing.
We have a set of open topics in the domain of affective computing and multimodal emotion recognition, within the context of OSBORNE project, for more information please contact Sina.
Falsification of Motion Planners for Autonomous Vehicles
Monitoring of Traffic Rules
Reachability Analysis and Control Theory
- [Guided Research] Neuromorphic STDP Learning
- Developmental Body Modeling in Soft Robotics
- Cloud-Based Robotics for Machine Learning
- Virtual Neurorobotics with Intel Loihi
- Spiking Compliant Robot Control with Intel Loihi
- Integration of the Neural Simulator NEST into the Neurorobotics Platform
- Hierarchical Temporal Memory (HTM) with Spiking Neural Networks
- Robot Reinforcment Learning: A comparative study with rate based and spiking neurons
- Forschungspraktikum MSE, Electrical Engineering...
- Deep Spiking Q-Networks
- Autonomous Locomotion Control for Snake Robot Based on Bio inspired Vision Sensor and Spiking Neural Network
- Advanced Autonomous Driving Control Based on Bio inspired Vision Sensor and Spiking Neural Network
Critical Scenarios for Automated Vehicles
- Improvements of Interval Matrix Exponentiation applied to Reachability Analysis for Linear Systems with uncertain parameters
Machine Learning Algorithms for Hybrid Vehicle Data
Deep Learning & Dependable AI @fortiss
TBD, please contact Thomas Brunner.
- Bachelor/Master Thesis – Modular Robot Tools With a Generic Software Interface for Flexible Manufacturing Using Robots
- Masterarbeit - Kollisionserkennung Von 3D-Körpern in OWL-Ontologien mittels Regeln
- Bachelorarbeit - Modellierung von Roboter-Kinematiken als Ontologien
- Masterarbeit – Datenintegration von heterogenen Landwirtschaftsdatenbanken
- Masterarbeit - Ontologien für AutomationML zur Validierung von Anlagenbeschreibungen
- Bachelorthesis – Implementation of a 3D Perception System for Part Detection in Manufacturing Processes
- Bachelor/Master Thesis – Assembly by Disassembly Planning for Industrial Manufacturing Process
fortiss is a publicly funded research institute affiliated with the Technical University of Munich and located near Nordfriedhof. More information on our current research in the area of robotics can be found here.
Autonomous Driving @fortiss
- Combinatorial Behavior Generation in a Semantic State Space
- Learning "Intuition" in Motion Planning for Autonomous Vehicles
fortiss is a publicly funded research institute affiliated with the Technical University of Munich and located near Nordfriedhof.
External thesis proposals
- Additive Manufacturing Enabled Robot Mechanism Design Towards Food-grade Applications (Startup Gastrobotics)
- Deep Learning towards Label Generation and Object Detection in a Kitchen Environment (Startup Gastrobotics)
- Online Verification of safe human-robot coexistence (Fraunhofer IPA) (contact email@example.com)