Open Student Thesis Offers
- Ontology-based Framework for Defining Environmental Constraints in Safety Critical Applications (Expected Start: ASAP)
We have a set of open topics in the domain of affective computing, facial emotion recognition, and machine learning within the context of OSBORNE project, for more information please contact Sina with your CV and transcripts of results attached.
For research possibilities within the context of this project, please contact Markus Koschi.
Critical Scenarios for Automated Vehicles
- Improvements of Interval Matrix Exponentiation applied to Reachability Analysis for Linear Systems with uncertain parameters
Safe human-robot interaction and modular robotics
- Formally-Guaranteed Safe Motion Planning for an Autonomous Car
- Control of a Robotic Manipulator with Safety Guarantees
For research possibilities within the context of this project, please contact Bastian Schürmann.
Machine Learning Algorithms for Hybrid Vehicle Data
- Bachelor/Master Thesis – Modular Robot Tools With a Generic Software Interface for Flexible Manufacturing Using Robots
- Masterarbeit - Kollisionserkennung Von 3D-Körpern in OWL-Ontologien mittels Regeln
- Bachelorarbeit - Modellierung von Roboter-Kinematiken als Ontologien
- Masterarbeit – Datenintegration von heterogenen Landwirtschaftsdatenbanken
- Masterarbeit - Ontologien für AutomationML zur Validierung von Anlagenbeschreibungen
- Bachelorthesis – Implementation of a 3D Perception System for Part Detection in Manufacturing Processes
- Bachelor/Master Thesis – Assembly by Disassembly Planning for Industrial Manufacturing Process
fortiss is a publicly funded research institute affiliated with the Technical University of Munich and located near Nordfriedhof. More information on our current research in the area of robotics can be found here.
Autonomous Driving @fortiss
- Combinatorial Behavior Generation in a Semantic State Space
- Learning "Intuition" in Motion Planning for Autonomous Vehicles
fortiss is a publicly funded research institute affiliated with the Technical University of Munich and located near Nordfriedhof.