Open Student Thesis Offers
When writing your thesis at TUM I6 please follow our thesis guidelines.
Control Theory and Reachability Analysis
These thesis's are offered in cooperation with the startup FLEXMATE.
- [BA/SA/MA] Development and Construction of an Automatic Robot Motor Module Test and Tuning Rig
- [BA/MA] Development of a Benchmarking Framework for Evaluation of Modular Robots
- [BA/MA] Automatic Use Case Generation for a Modular Robot Benchmarking Framework
For general interest in a Bachelors or Masters Thesis, feel free to contact Paul Maroldt (email@example.com).
BA / IDP / MA - partly in cooperation with Siemens AG
For more information, please visit my homepage Raven Reisch or contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Reinforcement Learning and Robotics
- [BA/MA] Reinforcement Learning via Hindsight Experience Replay (HER)
- [BA/MA] Reinforcement Learning for Adaptive Locomotion of Snake-like Robot
- [BA/MA] Energy-Efficient Gait Exploration for Snake-like Robots Based on Adversarial Reinforcement Learning
- [BA/MA] Obstacle Climbing Control of a Snake-like Rover Robot based on Reinforcement Learning
We have seveal other open topics in the domain of reinforcement learning in robotics and we also accept open proposals or ideas with yourselves. For more information, please contact Zhenshan Bing.
For more information, please visit my homepage Mingchuan Zhou or contact me via email (email@example.com).
Applications of Spiking Neural Networks
We have a set of open topics in the domain of affective computing and multimodal emotion recognition, within the context of OSBORNE project, for more information please contact Sina.
HORSE / REMODEL
We have several open topics related to computer vision in the HORSE and REMODEL projects. Please contact Arne for more details.
Embedded Systems Security
- [Guided Research] Neuromorphic STDP Learning
- Developmental Body Modeling in Soft Robotics
- Cloud-Based Robotics for Machine Learning
- Virtual Neurorobotics with Intel Loihi
- Spiking Compliant Robot Control with Intel Loihi
- Integration of the Neural Simulator NEST into the Neurorobotics Platform
- Hierarchical Temporal Memory (HTM) with Spiking Neural Networks
- Forschungspraktikum MSE, Electrical Engineering...
- Deep Spiking Q-Networks
- Autonomous Locomotion Control for Snake Robot Based on Bio inspired Vision Sensor and Spiking Neural Network
- Advanced Autonomous Driving Control Based on Bio inspired Vision Sensor and Spiking Neural Network
Machine Learning Algorithms for Hybrid Vehicle Data
Machine Learning, Robustness and Safety
TBD, please contact Thomas Brunner.
Autonomous Driving @fortiss
- Combinatorial Behavior Generation in a Semantic State Space
- Learning "Intuition" in Motion Planning for Autonomous Vehicles
fortiss is a publicly funded research institute affiliated with the Technical University of Munich and located near Nordfriedhof.