Open Student Thesis Offers
We have a set of open topics in the domain of affective computing and multimodal emotion recognition, within the context of OSBORNE project, for more information please contact Sina.
Efficient Computation of Invariant Sets
- Developmental Body Modeling in Soft Robotics
- Cloud-Based Robotics for Machine Learning
- Virtual Neurorobotics with Intel Loihi
- Spiking Compliant Robot Control with Intel Loihi
- Integration of the Neural Simulator NEST into the Neurorobotics Platform
- Hierarchical Temporal Memory (HTM) with Spiking Neural Networks
- Robot Reinforcment Learning: A comparative study with rate based and spiking neurons
- Forschungspraktikum MSE, Electrical Engineering...
- Deep Spiking Q-Networks
Critical Scenarios for Automated Vehicles
- Improvements of Interval Matrix Exponentiation applied to Reachability Analysis for Linear Systems with uncertain parameters
Machine Learning Algorithms for Hybrid Vehicle Data
Deep Learning & Dependable AI @fortiss
- Bachelor/Master Thesis – Modular Robot Tools With a Generic Software Interface for Flexible Manufacturing Using Robots
- Masterarbeit - Kollisionserkennung Von 3D-Körpern in OWL-Ontologien mittels Regeln
- Bachelorarbeit - Modellierung von Roboter-Kinematiken als Ontologien
- Masterarbeit – Datenintegration von heterogenen Landwirtschaftsdatenbanken
- Masterarbeit - Ontologien für AutomationML zur Validierung von Anlagenbeschreibungen
- Bachelorthesis – Implementation of a 3D Perception System for Part Detection in Manufacturing Processes
- Bachelor/Master Thesis – Assembly by Disassembly Planning for Industrial Manufacturing Process
fortiss is a publicly funded research institute affiliated with the Technical University of Munich and located near Nordfriedhof. More information on our current research in the area of robotics can be found here.
Autonomous Driving @fortiss
- Combinatorial Behavior Generation in a Semantic State Space
- Learning "Intuition" in Motion Planning for Autonomous Vehicles
fortiss is a publicly funded research institute affiliated with the Technical University of Munich and located near Nordfriedhof.