Hadi Askaripoor, M.S.c.
Room: MI 03.07.043
Address: Institut für Informatik IV Technische Universität München, Boltzmannstraße 3, 85748 Garching bei München, Germany
Office Hours: By Email
- (2019-Now) Research Assistant, Chair of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Embedded Systems, Technical University of Munich (TUM)
- (2019) Software Engineer, VonReventlow Robotic Start-up company, Munich
- (2019) Master Thesis Abroad, Ophthalmology Department, Medical Robotics Lab, Technical University of Munich (TUM)
- (2016-2019) Master's Degree in Biomedical Engineering (Electronics Track), Politecnico di Milano (Polimi)
- (2014-2016) Automation Engineer, Pardazesh Sanat Company
- (2010-2014) Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering, University of Birjand
- Hadi Askaripoor, M. Zhou, C.P. Lohmann., P. Cerveri, & M.A. Nasseri, (2019, July). Reducing the Number of Degrees of Freedom to Control an Eye Surgical Robot through Classification of Surgical Phases. In 2019 41st Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC) (pp. 5403-5406). IEEE
- Mohammad Hasan Eslami, , Amir Shtiani, Hadi Askaripoor, and Tohid Jafari. "Dynamic Performance Improvement of Power System using UPFC based on ANFIS Controller." International Journal of Natural and Engineering Sciences (IJNES) E-ISSN: 2146-0086 4, no. 3 (2013): 01-06.