Open Student Thesis Offers
- Developmental Body Modeling in Soft Robotics
- Cloud-Based Robotics for Machine Learning
- Virtual Neurorobotics with Intel Loihi
- Spiking Compliant Robot Control with Intel Loihi
- Integration of the Neural Simulator NEST into the Neurorobotics Platform
- Hierarchical Temporal Memory (HTM) with Spiking Neural Networks
- Robot Reinforcment Learning: A comparative study with rate based and spiking neurons
- Forschungspraktikum MSE, Electrical Engineering...
- Deep Spiking Q-Networks
- Enabling Multi Face Detection in Multimodal Emotion Recognition System, (Expected Start: ASAP)
- Ontology-based Framework for Defining Environmental Constraints in Safety Critical Applications (Expected Start: ASAP)
We have a set of open topics in the domain of affective computing and facial emotion recognition, within the context of OSBORNE project, for more information please contact Sina with your CV and transcripts of results attached.
For research possibilities within the context of this project, please contact Markus Koschi.
Critical Scenarios for Automated Vehicles
- Improvements of Interval Matrix Exponentiation applied to Reachability Analysis for Linear Systems with uncertain parameters
- Formally-Guaranteed Safe Motion Planning for an Autonomous Car
- Control of a Robotic Manipulator with Safety Guarantees
- Conformance testing for safe emergency braking of robot manipulators (MA)
For research possibilities within the context of this project, please contact Bastian Schürmann.
Machine Learning Algorithms for Hybrid Vehicle Data
Deep Learning & Dependable AI @fortiss
- Bachelor/Master Thesis – Modular Robot Tools With a Generic Software Interface for Flexible Manufacturing Using Robots
- Masterarbeit - Kollisionserkennung Von 3D-Körpern in OWL-Ontologien mittels Regeln
- Bachelorarbeit - Modellierung von Roboter-Kinematiken als Ontologien
- Masterarbeit – Datenintegration von heterogenen Landwirtschaftsdatenbanken
- Masterarbeit - Ontologien für AutomationML zur Validierung von Anlagenbeschreibungen
- Bachelorthesis – Implementation of a 3D Perception System for Part Detection in Manufacturing Processes
- Bachelor/Master Thesis – Assembly by Disassembly Planning for Industrial Manufacturing Process
fortiss is a publicly funded research institute affiliated with the Technical University of Munich and located near Nordfriedhof. More information on our current research in the area of robotics can be found here.
Autonomous Driving @fortiss
- Combinatorial Behavior Generation in a Semantic State Space
- Learning "Intuition" in Motion Planning for Autonomous Vehicles
fortiss is a publicly funded research institute affiliated with the Technical University of Munich and located near Nordfriedhof.