Open Student Thesis Offers
- Modeling Driver Behavior for Multimodal Emotion Recognition Systems in Intelligent Cars (Expected Start: October 2018)
- Ontology-based Framework for Defining Environmental Constraints in Safety Critical Applications (Expected Start: September 2018 or earlier)
We have a set of open topics in the domain of emotion recognition, reinforcement learning and federated learning within the context of OSBORNE project, for more information please contact Sina with your CV and transcripts of results attached.
For research possibilities within the context of this project, please contact Markus Koschi.
Test scenarios for automated vehicles
Safe human-robot interaction and modular robotics
For research possibilities within the context of this project, please contact Bastian Schürmann.
- Bachelor/Master Thesis – Modular Robot Tools With a Generic Software Interface for Flexible Manufacturing Using Robots
- Masterarbeit - Kollisionserkennung Von 3D-Körpern in OWL-Ontologien mittels Regeln
- Bachelorarbeit - Modellierung von Roboter-Kinematiken als Ontologien
- Masterarbeit – Datenintegration von heterogenen Landwirtschaftsdatenbanken
- Masterarbeit - Ontologien für AutomationML zur Validierung von Anlagenbeschreibungen
- Bachelorthesis – Implementation of a 3D Perception System for Part Detection in Manufacturing Processes
- Bachelor/Master Thesis – Assembly by Disassembly Planning for Industrial Manufacturing Process
If your specific field of interest is not covered by one of the above theses, or if you are looking for HiWi positions, feel free to send a direct application to Dr. Markus Rickert. We are always looking for motivated and interested students.
fortiss is a publicly funded research institute affiliated to the Technical University of Munich and located near Nordfriedhof. More information on our current research in the area of robotics can be found here.