I received my Bachelor degree in Mechanical Design Manufacturing and Automation from Harbin Institute of Technology, China in 2013, and my M.Eng degree in Mechanical Engineering (State Key Laboratory of Robotics System) at the same university in 2015. Then in October 2015, I joined the Robotics and Embedded System under the supervision of Professor Knoll. My research investigates the snake-like robot which is controlled to achieve autonomous locomotion and self-adaptive behavior by artificial neural networks and its related applications.
If you are self-motivated for a snake-like robot related thesis topic, please write me an email indicating your background and skills.
- Topic 1: Autonomous Locomotion Control for Snake Robot Based on Bio-inspired Vision Sensor and Spiking Neural Network
- Topic 2: Advanced Autonomous Driving Control Based on Bio-inspired Vision Sensor and Spiking Neural Network
- Topic 3: Reinforcement Learning for Adaptive Locomotion of Snake-like Robot
- Topic 4: Visual Image Guided Movement Control of Snake-like Robot
- Topic 5: State Estimation for Snake-like Robot based on Extented Kalman Filter
- Towards autonomous locomotion: CPG-based control of smooth 3D slithering gait transition of a snake-like robot. Bioinspiration & Biomimetics 12 (3), 2017, 035001 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )
- Towards Autonomous Locomotion: Slithering Gait Design of a Snake-like Robot for Target Observation and Tracking. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2017 more… BibTeX
- CPG-based control of smooth transition for body shape and locomotion speed of a snake-like robot. 2017 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), IEEE, 2017 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )
- Slope angle estimation based on multi-sensor fusion for a snake-like robot. 2017 20th International Conference on Information Fusion (Fusion), IEEE, 2017 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )
- Efficient Brain-inspired Learning with the Neuromorphic Snake-like Robot and the Neurorobotic Platform. IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems, 2017, 1-1 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )
- Biologically Inspired Spiking Neural Network for Autonomous Locomotion Control of Snake-Like Robots. International Journal of Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 2017 more… BibTeX
- Online Multi-Object Tracking-by-Clustering for Intelligent Transportation System with Neuromorphic Vision Sensor. the 40th German Conference on Artificial Intelligence(KI 2017), 2017 more… BibTeX
- Event-based Target Tracking Control for a Snake Robot Using a Dynamic Vision Sensor. International Conference On Neural Information Processing (ICONIP), 2017 more… BibTeX
- Snake-like Robot Climbs Inside Different Pipes. 2017 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics, 2017 more… BibTeX