Xiao Wang, M.Sc.
Technische Universität München
Informatik 6 - Professur für Cyber Physical Systems (Prof. Althoff)
85748 Garching b. München
- Tel.: +49 (89) 289 - 18111
- Sprechstunde: Appointment by email
Xiao Wang is a research assistant and PhD student in the Cyber-Physical Systems Group under Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Althoff since 2019. She graduated with the Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Technische Universität München, Germany, in 2018. She received the Bachelor of Engineering degree in Vehicle Engineering from Tongji University, Shanghai, China.
Her research focuses on robust motion planning for autonomous vehicles with machine learning methods, and set-based prediction of other traffic participants to verify driving safety. If you are interested in her research and want to write a thesis in this area, please feel free to contact her.
Offered Hiwi Job
Task: Integrate our planning algorithms in Baidu Apollo Autonomous Driving platform
- Python programming
- C++ programming
- ROS experience
- (Optional) Docker and Bazel experience is a plus
- Seminar: Cyber-Physical Systems
- Master Practical Course: Motion Planning for Autonomous Vehicles
- Exercise: Techniques in Artificial Intelligence