Stefan Liu, M.Sc.
Stefan Liu is currently research assistant and PhD student under the supervision of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Althoff. He holds a bachelor's degree in Mechatronics and a master's degree in Robotics, Cognition, Intelligence from the Technical University of Munich (TUM).
Boson Stefan Liu, M.Sc.
Institute of Informatics
85748 Garching b. München
- Safety of human-robot-interaction
- Formal verification of hybrid systems
Further interest: modular robotics, reachability analysis, human-robot collaboration, mobile robots, control theory, modelling & simulation
Currently, Stefan Liu is involved in the following research projects:
- "Entwicklung eines Modularen Robotersystems/Development of a modular robot system" (Zentraler Innovationsprogramm für den Mittelstand)
- "faveAC: Formale Abstraktion und Verifikation analoger Schaltungen/Formal Abstraction and Verification of analog curcuits" (DFG)
Please contact me (email or visit my office) if you are interested in one of the offered topics. If none of them suit your interest, but you are anyway interested in my research area, you are also welcome to contact me.
- MA: Dynamic parameter identification of a robot manipulator
- BA/MA: Collision detection and reaction of robot arms without torque sensing
- Master-Praktikum (10 ECTS) Building a modular robot