Stefan Liu, M.Sc.
Stefan Liu is currently research assistant and PhD student under the supervision of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Althoff. He holds a bachelor's degree in Mechatronics and a master's degree in Robotics, Cognition, Intelligence from the Technical University of Munich (TUM).
- Safety of human-robot-interaction
- Formal verification of hybrid systems
Further interest: modular robotics, reachability analysis, human-robot collaboration, mobile robots, control theory, modelling & simulation
Currently, Stefan Liu is involved in the following research project:
- "Entwicklung eines Modularen Robotersystems/Development of a modular robot system" (Zentraler Innovationsprogramm für den Mittelstand)
Please contact me (email or visit my office) if you are interested in one of the offered topics. If none of them suit your interest, but you are anyway interested in my research area, you are also welcome to contact me.
- Übung zu Cyber-Physical Systems (IN2305, 6 ECTS)
- Master-Praktikum (10 ECTS) Building a modular robot