Technical University of Munich
Informatics 6 - Chair of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Real-time Systems (Prof. Knoll)
85748 Garching b. München
- Room: 0502.EG.260
Rui Li received the Ph.D. degree in robotic manipulation from Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Science (CASIA) in Beijing, China in 2018 and the B.Eng degree in automation engineering from the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) in Chengdu, China in 2013 separately. His current research interests include robotic compliance, intelligent robot system, and high-precision robotic manipulation.
He is currently a postdoc researcher in Technische Universität München. He is working with the Neurorobotics Platform (NRP) workgroup of the Human Brain Project (HBP), where he is trying to integrate the theoretical method for grasping with the learning-based method.
|Sep 2013 - Jun 2018||Ph.D. in Control Theory and Engineering||Beijing, China|
|University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS)|
|Sep 2009 - Jul 2013||B.E. in Automation Engineering (EE)||Chengdu, China|
|University of Electronics of Science and Technology, China (UESTC)|
|Sep~2018 - present||Postdoc Researcher, Technische Universität München||München, Deutschland|
|Jul~2014 - Jun~2018||Research Assistant, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences||Beijing, China|
|Dec~2014 - Sep~2018||Editorial Assistant for Assembly Automation, Emerald Publishing Limited||Lodon, UK|
|Jan~2018 - Dec~2020||National Natural Science Foundation of China (NNSFC) Grant 61702516||Project participants|
|Human Upper Limb Activity Recognition and Imitation Learning for Robot Autonomous Manipulation|
|Jan~2018 - Dec~2020||National Natural Science Foundation of China (NNSFC) Grant 51705515||Project participants|
|Active Perception of Environment for Mixed Binocular Vision-based Mobile Robot|
|Jan~2018 - Dec~2020||National Natural Science Foundation of China (NNSFC) Grant 61703038||Project participants|
|Switch Theory based Multi-Agent System Coordination Control under Non-Connected Topological Switch|
|Jan~2018 - Dec~2020||National Natural Science Foundation of China (NNSFC) Grant 61703400||Project participants|
|Capacitive Sensing based Human Upper Limb Motion Intent Recognition for the Control of Robotic Manipulator|
|Aug~20-23, 2017||Special Session Co-Chair, 13th IEEE Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE 2017)||Xi'an, China|
|Organized the special session, entitled `The Interaction and Integration of Sensing, Motor and Environment for Robotic Manipulation'. Based on this special session, we aim at discussing how to introduce human nature to robotic manipulation systems.|
|Dec~2015 - present||Member, IEEE RAS TECHNICAL COMMITTEE for Robotic Hands, Grasping and Manipulation|
|Communication with reseachers in robotic manipulation area.|
|Jan~2014 - present||Peer Reviewer|
|Reviewer for journals such as IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, Assembly Automation and for conferences such as IROS.|
- R. Li and H. Qiao, `Condition and Strategy Analysis for Assembly based on Attractive Region in Environment,' IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics: 2017, 22(5), 2218--2228.
- R. Li, W. Wu, H. Qiao, `The compliance of robotic hands–from functionality to mechanism,' Assembly Automation: 2015, 35(3), 281--286.
- H. Qiao, M. Wang, J.H. Su, S.X. Jia and R. Li, `The Concept of Attractive Region in Environment and its Application in High-Precision Tasks With Low-Precision Systems,' IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics: 2015, 20(5), 2311--2327.
- H. Qiao, C. Ma, R. Li, X.Q. Li, Z.Y. Chen, W. Wu and L. J. Xu, `Simple coarse sensing to achieve high precision From attractive region in environment to constrained region in environment,' Systems Science & Control Engineering: 2017, 5(1), 16--24.
- C. Ma, H. Qiao, R. Li and X.Q. Li, `Flexible robotic grasping strategy with constrained region in environment,' International Journal of Automation and Computing: 2017, 14(5), 552-563.
- W.J. Zhu, P. Wang, R. Li and X.L. Nie, `Real-time 3D work-piece tracking with monocular camera based on static and dynamic model libraries,' Assembly Automation: 2017, 37(2), 219--229.
- J.H. Su, R. Li, H. Qiao, J. Xu, Q.L. Ai and J.K. Zhu, `Study on Dual Peg-in-hole Insertion using of Constraints Formed in the Environment,' Industrial Robot: An International Journal: 2017, 44(6), 730--740.
- H. Qiao, C. Ma and R. Li, `Compliant robotic manipulation: A neurobiologic strategy,' Brain-inspired intelligent robotics: The intersection of robotics and neuroscience (Science/AAAS, Washington, DC): 2016, 47--50.
- X.Q. Li, R. Li, H. Qiao, C. Ma and L. Li, `Human-Inspired Compliant Strategy for Peg-in-Hole Assembly Using Environmental Constraint and Coarse Force Information,' 2017 30th IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems(IROS), 24-28 Sep 2017.
- Z.Y. Chen, R. Li, C. Ma, X.Q. Li, X. Wang and K.G. Zeng, `3D vision based fast badminton localization with prediction and error elimination for badminton robot,' 2016 12th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA), 12-15 June 2016, pp. 3050--3055.
- X.Q. Li, H. Qiao, C. Ma, R. Li and K.G. Zeng, `A dynamical compliant grasping strategy for dexterous robotic hands with cushioning mechanism,' 2016 12th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA), 12-15 June 2016, pp. 2204--2208.
- H. Qiao, R. Li, P.J. Yin, `Robotics and Automation Activities in China [Industrial Activities],' IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine: 2017, 22(3), 14--17.
- H. Qiao, P.J. Yin and R. Li, `What is the Meaning for the Interdisciplinary Research of Robot and Neuroscience? —Thoughts on the Future Development of Intelligent Robot [in Chinese],' Bulletin of Chinese Academy of Sciences: 2015(6), 762--771.
- H. Qiao, Z. Y. Chen, C. Ma, R. Li, X. Q. Li, `A Robotic Hand for Peg-Hole Insertion,' Utility Model Patent: ZL201620131470.6.
- X. Q. Li, H. Qiao, J. H. Su, R. Li, Y. B. Song, X. Zhao, A. L. Yang, Robotic Grasping System,' Utility Model Patent: ZL201520790633.7.
Patents (In Application)
- H. Qiao, R. Li, C. Ma, X. Q. Li, Z. Y. Chen, `An Attractive Region in Environment based Peg-Hole Insertion Method and System,' Invention Patent: 201610089839.6.
- X. Q. Li, H. Qiao, J. H. Su, R. Li, Y. B. Song, X. Zhao, A. L. Yang, `Robotic Grasping Method and System,' Invention Patent: 201510659123.0.
- H. Qiao, X. Q. Li, C. Ma, R. Li, Z. Y. Chen, `An Attractive Region in Environment based Planning Method for Robotic Hand Grasping,' Invention Patent: 201610108378.2.
- H. Qiao, C. Ma, R. Li, Z. Y. Chen, X. Q. Li, `A Task Management Method and System for Robot,' Invention Patent: 201610118319.3.