Mingchuan Zhou M.Eng.
Room: MI 03.07.042
Address: Institut für Informatik IV Technische Universität München Boltzmannstraße 3 85748 Garching bei München, Germany
Office Hours: Tuesday/Thursdays 15:00-17:00
My research topic now includes robot-assisted technologies for vitreo-retinal ophthalmologic surgery and optical coherence tomography (i-OCT) Image processing. If you are interested in the these topics, please feel free to contact me.
- (2015.10 - present) Research Assistant at Institut für Informatik VI, Technische Universität München
- (2015.06 - 2015.06) System Engineer in DJI, China
- (2012.09 - 2015.03) M.Eng. in Agricultural Mechanization Engineering at Zhejiang University, China
- (2008.09 - 2012.06) B.Eng. in Agricultural Mechanization Engineering at Northeast Agricultural University, China
Bachelor, Master Thesis
- Topic 1: Cooperative Control Algorithm Design for Ophthalmic Microsurgical Robot.
- Topic 2: The Needle Detection and Reconstruction Based on OCT image with GPU Acceleration.
- Topic 3: ICP(iterative closest point) Algorithm for Incomplete Needle Point Cloud Matching with CAD Model.
- Topic 4: Genetic Algorithm for Hard Real-time Thermal-aware Scheduling on Hardware Platform.
- Topic 5: The Needle Detection and Reconstruction Based on Convolutional Neural Network (CNN).
- Topic 6: Machine Learning for the Ophthalmic Surgical Robot Path Planning under Optical Coherence Tomography Image Navigation.
- Topic 7: High Precision Stereo Tracking System Design – Microsurgical Tools for Ophthalmic Surgery.
- CPG-based control of smooth transition for body shape and locomotion speed of a snake-like robot. 2017 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), IEEE, 2017 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )
- Using hyperspectral imaging to discriminate yellow leaf curl disease in tomato leaves. Precision Agriculture, 2017, 1--16 more… BibTeX
- Beveled Needle Position and Pose Estimation based on Optical Coherence Tomography in Ophthalmic Microsurgery. 2017 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics, 2017 more… BibTeX
- Needle Segmentation in Volumetric Optical Coherence Tomography Images for Ophthalmic Microsurgery. Applied Sciences, 2017 more… BibTeX