M.Eng. Emec Ercelik
Technical University of Munich
Institute of Informatics
- Phone: +49 (89) 289 - 18130
- (2017 -Now) Ph.D. candidate, Technical University of Munich
- (2013-2016) Master of Science Degree in Electronics Engineering, Istanbul Technical University
- (2008-2013) Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering, Istanbul Technical University
Object Detection, Sensor Fusion, Temporal data processing with deep learning models
Open Thesis Topics
- Evaluation of an object detection model adding recurrency
- Evaluation of an object detection network on a simulator
If you are interested in one of the topics above or object detection, recurrent networks and sensor fusion, please send me an e-mail with the topic you are interested in, CV and the list of related work you have done before.
Request failed and no cached data available.
- A neurocomputational model implemented on humanoid robot for learning action selection. Neural Networks (IJCNN), 2015 International Joint Conference on, 2015 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI ) Full text (mediaTUM)
- A model on building and modifying the stimulus action association in the brain. Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU), 2015 23th, 2015 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI ) Full text (mediaTUM)