| Middleware-based real-time communication systems in Networked Medical Systems
| Modeling tools for real-time communication systems
| Simulation and Modeling of real-time communication systems
| Real-time communication in embedded systems considering Networked Medical Systems
| Real-time in SOA and DDS based communication systems for Networked Medical Systems
| Time verification of real-time communication systems
| Real-time communication systems for automotive and medical environments
| Review of Real-time Communication Systems in Networked Medical Systems
Interesting ranked conferences
- RTCSA: IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications
- RTSS: IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium
- RTAS: Real Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium
- ICCPS: International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems
- RTNS: International Conference on Real-Time Networks and Systems
- ISORC: IEEE International Symposium on Object and Component-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computing
- IEEE-NPSS RT: IEEE-NPSS Real Time Conference
- RTCPS: IEEE International Workshop on Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems
- ECRTS: Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems
In this seminar, we will focus on the newest research topics in field of real-time communication systems.
The usage of real-time communication systems in various fields such as robotics, factory automation, etc is increasing. This leads to new research topics for researchers in this field.
The aim of this seminar are getting a deeper understanding of real-time communication systems and writing a paper in a scientific manner.
We also simulate the procedure of a conference with deadlines for submission and reviewing papers. This may be interesting for those students which intend a PhD study in future.
There are also a lot of interesting student theses based on the topics of this seminar.