|| Dr. Emmanuel Dean? and M.Sc. Caixia Cai
|| SS 2013
| Preliminary Talk / Vorbesprechung
|| Thursday, 31.01.2013 at 11:00 in room 01.10.011
|| successful completion of all exercises and final project
|| By email to one of the organizers. Confirmation via TUMonline
NOTICE: An informative meeting will take place on 31/01/2013, 11:000-12:00 at the seminar room 01.10.011. The propose of this meeting is to inform all the details about the lab course and the registration process.
If you have questions, please send an e-mail to Dr. Emmanuel Dean?
or M.Sc. Caixia Cai
. Your email should contain the following data:
- Family Name
- First Name
- Photo for the Robot Kinematic and Dynamic Modelling Praktikum:
Contents of the Lab Course
- Introduction to Robot Modelling (Kinematic and Dynamic modelling)
- DenavitHartenberg methodology to describe robot joint frames, position and velocity
- Robot Dynamics based on Euler-Lagrange
- Non-linear control for robots (Lyaponov based)
- Model free control
- Model based control (robot regressor approach)
- Impedance control (optional)
- Introduction to our Robot Modelling Toolbox using Matlab
- The course will be held in English language. The materials will also be in English.
- The number of possible participants is 12.
Prerequisites for the Praktikum
- Strong Mathematical background in Linear Algebra, Trigonometry and Calculus
- Basic knowledge in robotics (preferred)
- Matlab (preferably installed on a laptop)
Robotics, Vision and Control - Fundamental Algorithms in
MATLABè, volume 73 of Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics.
M.W. Spong, S. Hutchinson, and M. Vidyasagar.
Robot modeling and control.
John Wiley & Sons, 2006.
[ http ]
Introduction to robotics: mechanics and control.
Addison-Wesley series in electrical and computer engineering: control
engineering. Pearson/Prentice Hall, 2005.
[ http ]