- Install libfreenect, OpenGL, GLUT and POSIX threads.
- Download the FreeKinect3d source code.
- Set the libfreenect path in the makefile.
- Run make
- You can either run the executable in the bin folder or
- include the source code in your project and call the viewer in the following way:
// do something...
FreeKinect3d* fk3 = FreeKinect3d::Get();
- 'UP' - tilt up device
- 'LEFT'/'RIGHT' - level
- 'DOWN' - tilt down
- 'Esc' - quit
- 'm' - switch on/off mesh rendering
- 'p' - switch on/off point rendering (default is point rendering)
- 'l' - shows/hides camera look-at-point
- rotate: left mouse button
- pan: middle mouse button
- zoom: wheel (does NOT move the camera look-at-point)
- zoom: right mouse button (moves the camera look-at-point)
The program you can download here is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/. Download the latest version of FreeKinect3d: 14 Dec 2010 - FreeKinect3d_bdd9219 (based on libfreenect-bdd9219)
8 Dec 2010 - FreeKinect3d_1c0ddd6 (based on libfreenect-1c0ddd6)
7 Dec 2010 - FreeKinect3d_d4f08c2 (based on libfreenect-d4f08c2) Tested on Linux. If you have any questions and/or suggestions send an email to Chavdar Papazov.
- Geometry Matching for Grasping - 3D Geometry Matching for Grasping of Known Objects in Cluttered Scenes