|| Morteza Hashemi Farzaneh M.Sc.
|| Master Seminar
|| SS 2014
| Preliminary Talk
|| Tu. 28. January 2014 15:30 MI 03.07.023
| Time & Location
|| Block lectures will take place in the room 03.07.023 (FMI)
- Real-time capability of IP-based networks
- Real-time in SOA-based communication systems
- Real-time communication and DDS
- Real-time middleware (ICE, CORBA, etc.)
- Multicore CPUs and their effects in real-time networks
- Industrial Ethernet
- Real-time communication in embedded systems
- Time verification of real-time networks
- GUIs for modelling real-time networks
- Real-time networks for real-time video streaming
| Real-time in SOA-based communication systems
|| Bashar Al-Ani
| Real-time communication and DDS
|| Manuel Munoz
| Real-time middleware (ICE, CORBA, etc.)
|| Nitin Deshpande
| Multicore CPUs and their effects in real-time networks
|| Giuseppe Celentano
| Real-time communication in embedded systems
|| Thomas Sennebogen
| Time verification of real-time networks
|| Florian Breintner
| Real-time networks for real-time video streaming
|| Simon Gabl
Interesting ranked conferences
- RTCSA: IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications
- RTSS: IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium
- RTAS: Real Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium
- ICCPS: International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems
- RTNS: International Conference on Real-Time Networks and Systems
- ISORC: IEEE International Symposium on Object and Component-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computing
- IEEE-NPSS RT: IEEE-NPSS Real Time Conference
- RTCPS: IEEE International Workshop on Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems
- ECRTS: Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems
In this seminar, we will focus on the newest research topics in field of real-time communication systems.
The usage of real-time communication systems in various fields such as robotics, factory automation, etc is increasing. This leads to new research topics for researchers in this field.
The aim of this seminar are getting a deeper understanding of real-time communication systems and writing a paper in a scientific manner.
We also simulate the procedure of a conference with deadlines for submission and reviewing papers. This may be interesting for those students which intend a PhD study in future.
The authors of the 2 best papers in this seminar are invited to join as co-author for real-world papers.
There are also a lot of interesting student theses based on the topics of this seminar.