- 29.01.2016: ECHORD++'s scientific project manager Reinhard Lafrenz named new Secretary General of euRobotics read more...
- 27.01.2016: The report from our IROS 2015 workshop on Advances in Biologically Inspired Brain-Like Cognition and Control for Learning Robots is featured on Robohub.
- 21.01.2016: Gang Chen has successfully defended his PhD thesis: "Resource Management in Real-time Multicore Embedded Systems: Performance and Energy Perspectives". The thesis provides reconfiguration techniques and scheduling algorithms for resource management in real-time multi-core embedded systems.
- 18.01.2016 Information about next term's courses offered by our chair can now be found on our webpage. Please check frequently as information will be updated.
- 15.12.2015: Hardik Shah has successfully defended his PhD thesis: "Predictable and high performance multi-core architectures". The thesis provides techniques to achieve deterministic execution time on multi-core architectures at minimal performance penalty.
- 27.03.2015: TUM students win first Audi Autonomous Driving Cup Photo by Audi, see also press release by Audi and Team information.
- 21.08.2014: At Automatica trade fair 2014 the ECHORD++ team asked the visitors of their booth one simple question: “What do you think is the future of robotics?” We got the most interesting answers from roboticists from all over the world and put them together in a short video.
- 24.07.2014: Our Bavarian Bending Units just became Runner-up World Champion of the Logistics League at RoboCup 2014 in João Pessoa (Brazil) with 10 international teams competing. Congratulations! See more on their website.
- 03.06.2014: Today the European Commissioner for Digital Agenda and Vice-President of the European Commission Neelie Kroes visited our ECHORD++ booth at the Automatica trade fair in Munich. See more on the Echord++ website.
Top-level research with and for industry The Human Brain Project HBP
The European Flagship project on Brain Research Neurorobotics in the HBP
The Neurorobotics Subproject in the Human Brain Project ECHORD++ project
The European Coordination Hub for Open Robotics Development ECHORD project
The European Clearing House on Open Robotics Development Graduate School of Information Science in Health
Top level education for information in science in health INI.TUM
The "Ingolstadt Institute der TU München" is a cooperation between AUDI AG, Technische Universität München and Ingolstadt ECCEROBOT
The project "Embodied Cognition in a Compliantly Engineered ROBOT" developed a completely new type of robot MYOROBOTICS
The project "Myorobotics" develops soft modular robots CoTeSys
Cognition for Technical Systems Neuro-IT.net
A former network of excellence at the interface between robotics and neuroscience Neurovers-IT
A project to develop "in vitro neuronal networks" as a novel class of "computational device"
Robotics, Cognition, Intelligence
An interdisciplinary master course
An interdisciplinary master course
- Echtzeitsysteme / Eingebettete vernetzte Systeme by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Alois Knoll, Dr. Alejandro Mendoza Garcia (ECTS: 6.0, SWS: 3V+2Ü)
- Industrial Embedded Systems by Dr. Alexander Walsch (ECTS: 2.0, SWS: 1V)
- Maschinelles Lernen by Prof. Dr. Patrick van der Smagt, Sebastian Urban, Justin Bayer, Christian Osendorfer (ECTS: 8.0, SWS: 4V)
- Robotik by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Darius Burschka (ECTS: 6.0, SWS: 3V+2Ü)
- Grundlagen der Computer Vision by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Darius Burschka (ECTS: 4.0, SWS: 3V)
- Virtuelle Physik by Dr. Dirk Zimmer (ECTS: 4.0, SWS: 2V+1Ü)
- Grundlagen der Künstlichen Intelligenz by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Althoff (ECTS: 5.0, SWS: 3V+1Ü)
- Master-Praktikum/Lab Course Hardware/Software Co-Design with a LEGO car by Dr. Kai Huang; Biao Hu, M.Sc.; (ECTS: 10.0, SWS: 6)
- Master-Praktikum/Lab Course Control of Modular Robots by Dr. Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Althoff, M.Sc. Andrea Giusti, M.Sc. Esra Icer, Dr. Dongkun Han; (ECTS: 10.0, SWS: 6)
- Master-Praktikum/Lab Course Development and Control of a Bio-snake Robot by Dr. Kai Huang, M. Sc. Long Cheng; (ECTS: 10.0, SWS: 6)
- Master-Praktikum/Lab Course Roboy Student Team? by Rafael Hostettler, M.Sc.; (ECTS: 10.0, SWS: 6)
- Proseminar Microcontroller und eingebettete Systeme by Dr. Claus Lenz (ECTS: 4.0, SWS: 2)
- Proseminar Design of an autonomous bicycle by Dr. Daniel Renjewski, Dipl.-Ing. Gereon Hinz (ECTS: 4.0, SWS: 2)
- Proseminar Gait assistive devices by Dr. Daniel Renjewski (ECTS: 4.0, SWS: 2)
- Seminar Kognitive Robotik und Systeme by Dr. Florian Röhrbein (ECTS: 4.0, SWS: 2)
- Research Seminar Neurorobotics by Dr. Florian Röhrbein (ECTS: 4.0, SWS: 2)
- Seminar Object categorization for contextual Object Recognition and Scene Understanding by Prof. Dr.-Ing. Darius Burschka (ECTS: 4.0, SWS: 2) stlll open slots!
- Seminar Collaborative Robotic Systems by Dr. Claus Lenz (ECTS: 4.0, SWS: 2)
- Seminar Cyber Physical Systems by Dr. Dongkun Han (ECTS: 4, SWS: 2V)
- Seminar Autonomous Driving by Hardik Shah (ECTS: 4, SWS: 2V)
- Seminar Interoperable and Deterministic Networked Medical Systems by Morteza Hashemi Farzaneh M.Sc., (ECTS: 4, SWS: 2)